PPI Tax Reclaim
Have you received a PPI refund?
If you have received a PPI or payday loan refund tax may have been deducted from your claim. Since April 2016 non taxpayers and basic rate taxpayers may be able to get some or all of this back from HMRC, we can help you with this.
You received payment on your mis-sold PPI claim but did tax get deducted on your claim wrongly?
From 2016 onwards the banks & lenders may have wrongly paid billions in PPI tax direct to HMRC on your behalf’s which in many cases was in-correctly calculated. Dependant on which tax bracket your fall in to and how much your PPI claim was for, you could be entitled to a PPI tax refund of anything from hundreds to thousands of pounds.
Claims2Gain specialise in helping people understand if they are entitled to claim back what is rightfully theirs, are you one of the millions of people effected by this incorrect tax calculation?
If you received a PPI refund from 2016 onwards please complete the enquiry form and one of our tax claim specialists will be in touch to complete our very straight forward process which will quickly show if you are owed tax back in addition to your PPI refund.
These refunds also apply if you have had a payday loan refund or been miss sold a package bank account.
If you are successful your tax refund is all taken care of by our team of experts and can be paid out as quickly as 4 weeks.
Call our PPI Tax Reclaim claims experts now on - 0800 138 8687
Our no win no fee promise **
- We will never ask for any money from you to start your claim. We take our fee's from the conclusion of your successful claim no matter how long or complicated a case it is.
- We do everything for you, all you need to do is speak to us and go through any information you have, we will then take care of the rest for you.
- Once we have been successful with your claim you get paid before we take our fee.
Why choose Claims2gain
- We do everything for you, its easy.
- We complete most of the complicated and lengthy paperwork on your behalf.
- Millions of £'s reclaimed for our customers already.
- Most of our claims are completed and settled within weeks.
- Our no win no fee promise.**
- You can talk to us any time you want and we provide you with your own dedicated claims handler.
- Over 40 Years experience in the financial marketplace.
- Read what our customers say about us on our testimonial page, they speak for themselves.
** Our standard fees are 30% + vat of your total claim. If you cancel outside of the 14 days cooling off period, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee based on the work completed to the day of cancellation charged at £60+vat per hour to a maximum of £360+vat.