FAQ's - Mis-Sold Investments
Is it Difficult to Claim for Mis-Sold Investments?
Often the difficulty in making a claim for a mis-sold investment is not knowing if you have grounds to make a claim. This information should help you assess your situation so you can act if you need to.
You can claim if your investment lost money or if you felt it never performed as well as you’d expected. Also if you felt pressured into investing despite high levels of risk, how and where your money would be invested, or you felt the risk involved wasn’t explained properly you should speak to an advisor. They can help make the process run a lot smoother and help you with the paperwork.
Our no win no fee promise **
- We will never ask for any money from you to start your claim. We take our fee's from the conclusion of your successful claim no matter how long or complicated a case it is.
- We do everything for you, all you need to do is speak to us and go through any information you have, we will then take care of the rest for you.
- Once we have been successful with your claim you get paid before we take our fee.
Why choose Claims2gain
- We do everything for you, its easy.
- We complete most of the complicated and lengthy paperwork on your behalf.
- Millions of £'s reclaimed for our customers already.
- Most of our claims are completed and settled within weeks.
- Our no win no fee promise.**
- You can talk to us any time you want and we provide you with your own dedicated claims handler.
- Over 40 Years experience in the financial marketplace.
- Read what our customers say about us on our testimonial page, they speak for themselves.
**A fee will be payable for any claim(s) cancelled after the 14-day cooling off period or after a reasonable offer has been made by the lender.