Claims2gain is a claims management company dedicated to claiming back what is rightfully yours through our legal and financial expertise; professionalism and honest approach of No Win, No Fee**.
** Our standard fees are 30% + vat of your total claim. If you cancel outside of the 14 days cooling off period, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee based on the work completed to the day of cancellation charged at £60+vat per hour to a maximum of £360+vat
We have claimed back millions for clients since our formation in 2009. During this time the company has built up a successful reputation and has become one of the most successful companies on the market.
We use our financial expertise to examine what grounds there are to bring action to recover your losses. If we find that your case meets the criteria for a claim to be made, you can be confident that we will bring those responsible to account.
Claims2gain is a trading style of Consumer Claims UK LLP who are a claims management company
It is possible for you to make a claim yourself either to the financial institution or to the Financial Ombudsman Service without incurring a fee
First Class service from the beginning to completion.
First class service, thank you!
Many thanks for making it so easy to claim back my PPI. I did not realise there was so much hidden in all the paperwork.
Why choose Claims2gain
- We do everything for you, its easy.
- We complete most of the complicated and lengthy paperwork on your behalf.
- Millions of £'s reclaimed for our customers already.
- Most of our claims are completed and settled within weeks.
- Our no win no fee promise.**
- You can talk to us any time you want and we provide you with your own dedicated claims handler.
- Over 40 Years experience in the financial marketplace.
- Read what our customers say about us on our testimonial page, they speak for themselves.
** Our standard fees are 30% + vat of your total claim. If you cancel outside of the 14 days cooling off period, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee based on the work completed to the day of cancellation charged at £60+vat per hour to a maximum of £360+vat.