Have you lost money or been badly advised on an investment?
You could be entitled to compensation
Has your investment performed badly due to poor advice, high fees or poor management?
The mis-selling of investment products is more common than you may think. More and more people are investing in Stocks and Shares ISA’s, Investment bonds and Personal Equity Plans as a means of investing for the future. However, with this can be customers who have been misled into investing into high risk investments, and the consequences can be devastating.
Luckily Hardwick Financial Solutions specialise in reclaiming compensation for those who have been mis-sold investment products. The most common mis-sold investments are:
- Corporate Bond Mis-selling
- Mis-sold Investment Bonds
- Mis-sold Bank Investments
Every potential mis-sold Investment claim is different. For example, if you have taken out an investment a claim can be made for any of the following reasons.
- You were at and age that the product that was sold to you was unsuitable
- You personal circumstances did not get taken into account properly
- Product charging information was not shared with you
- You were sold an investment without the risk being fully explained to you in detail
- The attitude to risk and circumstances were ignored
- The amount of money actually invested was not disclosed to you
- The were sold a single investment that all of your savings and money went into